Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shangri-La

.Well I found Shangri-La -- and I bought it! It's a 3 bedroom/2 bath home in a monastery dating back to the 11th century nearer to where I was before in Tuoro sul Trasimeno just north of the lake. "What!??", you say. "11th Century??" Yes, it's very old but it's been renovated about 14 years ago and they did a lovely job. There are three cellars beneath the house that I hope to one day make into a vacation rental. Did I mention that there is a pergola in the garden covered with passion flower? There are fruit trees too! Now please start clicking like mad on the google ads here on the site so I can pay for all this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sylvia, I'm so happy for you! I'd love to come and see you one of these years -- maybe when your rental is ready. Best, Phoebe