Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Back

I've been away, sorry. I didn't actually go anywhere, I just haven't posted for months. I've been away from the computer and the internet -- or rather I should say, they've been away from me. My beloved iBook laptop died a few months ago. It was a slow death, there were signs for weeks that something wasn't right. Then one day, it went belly up. I purchased a refurbished MacBook Pro online throught Apple and had it sent to my computer guru and good friend in Santa Rosa, California for bells and whistles to be added. When it finally arrived safely in Italy as luck would have it, I was without internet connection! Of course during all this time I thought of a bazillion things I wanted to blog about but can't remember any of them now. sigh......
.

No comments: