Sunday, February 01, 2009

Family Outing

.
These are my shadows, Zoey, Sydney and Nina (front to back). I can't go outside without the entire troop in tow. Don't get me wrong, we all need fresh air and exercise and I do enjoy their company, but taking a walk with this group is more painstaking for me than it is beneficial. I have to keep a constant eye on everyone since we are surrounded by forest, not to mention they have to stop every few feet and check out every little smell so I wait and watch much more than I walk. Yesterday in order to take a brisk walk by myself I had to discreetly put on my shoes, sneak out the backdoor, tiptoe down the path beside the church, walk along the brush behind the neighbors cars and then make a mad dash down the road all the while looking over my shoulder to make sure I wasn't being followed. I'm a fugitive.

.